MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Wednesday 10 January 2018

WEDDING CARD BOX AND BAG


Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.

Was asked to make a wedding card, box, and bag for the beginning of December for my Daughter's Fiance's Nephew.

The bridesmaids were wearing Maroon now this posed me a big problem as I had no flowers in that colour that I could think of, neither did I have that colour card in my stash, and as I like incorporate that colour somewhere in my wedding cards I suddenly remembered I had some seam binding ribbon that colour so I made my flowers out of that.
Hope you like my design it was a pig to photograph though,





This is a 8"x8" size card, box, and bag I made to fit.
I made my bag a little larger than I usually do  so they could put all their wedding cards in it.
I used Ivory Pearlised card as the bride was wearing Ivory.

Thank you so much for you visit, and precious time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

20 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny the card and box are gorgeous. The bride and groom must have been thrilled to receive this. I bet it will be treasured for years. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, A beautiful Wedding card, box and bag, the recipients will love it !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Lia said...

Jenny, your cards are BEAUTIFUL and so surprising. I love them!
Lia xx

Mrs A. said...

The flowers turned out just beautiful. Hugs Mrs A.

Wendy L said...

So beautiful Jenny, perfect fabric flowers and the box is gorgeous to. xxx

Sarah said...

A glorious card and bag Jenny, my own wedding colours were ivory and burgundy so this really appeals to me!! Your flowers are amazing and I love the pearly middles xx

Sue said...

Stunning card and box my love fairy godmother totally gorgeous!!! lots of sloppies and huggles from all in the J household xxxxx Sue xxxxxxx

meg said...

Beautiful trio set in a fantastic colourway Jenny

Lisa said...

Wow, what a gorgeous gift set!! It's so elegant and beautiful!! I love the pretty flowers!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

pam said...

What a stunning collection jenny, love the die cutting and beautiful touch of colour.
Hugs Pam x

Janice said...

Beautiful set Jenny, definitely a keepsake. Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Kathleen said...

Some absolutely fabulous E.F's used here Jenny, well done with the flowers they look really great.
The inside is fabulous and the box and the bag are just perfect too.

Kath x

Judith said...

what a fabulous set Jenny, such a lovely design and a lovely idea to have the extra space in the bag for more cards x

Алексровер Анна said...

Jenny, Happy new 2018!you have created many wonderful cards, best of all for me are the cards for your GrandGranddaughter's first Christmas and a fairy card for your Granddaughter is so pretty! And a wedding set is so noble and full of esthetic!

Liz said...

Oh WOW, Jenny, these are absolutely gorgeous! I love the design of them all.
They're sure to be treasured by the happy couple. xx

Pamellia said...

Wow Jenny, this is absolutely gorgeous!! The card is so amazing, I just love all the fancy die cut corners and that swag lace on the inside! The box is beautiful and you even made a matching bag!! What a stunning gift for the bride and groom to treasure always! hugs :)

Chris said...

A stunning set Jenny! The card design is very elegant, the ribbon flowers are gorgeous, love the ivory/maroon combo such a striking contrast. The matching box is beautiful too, as is the bag!
hugs
Chris
x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Stunning ! The die cut elements really add a the luxurious feel to this beautiful wedding card and gift bag.
Lorraine

Unknown said...

This is absolutely stunning Jenny, love the ivory and burgandy and the die cuts are beautiful. As for your fabulous flowers how clever are you they are perfect :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Cara said...

Wow, these are stunning. So much work has gone into these, fantastic x