MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 10 August 2017

HUSBAND'S 57th ANNIVERSARY CARD


Hi and welcome to all my craft loving friends, and visitors.

A neighbour popped in the other day quite late in the afternoon to ask if I had any Anniversary cards as it was her 57th Wedding Anniversary the next day, and she needed a card for her hubby.
Now I only make Anniversary cards when asked , and don't keep any stock of them which I must rectify.
So I made her this card specially in about an hour. 



This is a 8"x8" size card.
The papers are Graphic 45.
The numbers are wooden which I painted with Starlight paint Agean
to try and match the papers.
This paint dries in mins so it's perfect.
The heart die is a Tonic one.

Thank you so much for your visit, and precious time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

21 comments:

Wendy L said...

Well you have made a grand job of Jenny at such short notice, I hope she was pleased with it, xxx

Aquarius said...

This is superb and I'm sure it will be much appreciated. I always find with anniversary cards and baby ones too that even if you have a stock people often look and say they'd like something a bit more personal maybe, or else the colour/year/anniversary is wrong so I don't keep many to hand.

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a stunning card you did a brilliant job to make it so quickly. I bet your neighbour was thrilled with it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Jean said...

A super card for a quick make, I like the colours and patterns in the papers you used.
Jean x

Lisa said...

Wow, you made a gorgeous card in a short amount of time!! I love the papers and design!! The hearts are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Barb said...

Great work Jenny! The card is lovely and the papers are very pretty colours. I bet your neighbour was delighted. Barbxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, A beautiful Anniversary card, in an hour !! amazing, it would have taken me an hour to 'think' what to do hahaha, it's really lovely, the colours are gorgeous and the papers are fab !!
I seem to have missed your yesterday's post, it was a fantastic seaside card, I absolutely love it.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Blimey, I wouldn't dare leave it that late to sort an anniversary card for Mr D.
For short notice you have made a smashing card. Well done you.
Ang x

Kathleen said...

Another beautiful creation and how kind of you to make it for her at such short notice but to be honest I would have done the same.
Fabulous heart, some lovely papers and a great layout.

Kath x

Unknown said...

Great card Jenny, love the colours you have used and that you have included the lovely verse inside. No one would ever imagine this was done as a last minute request :)
Hugs Kaz xx

aussie aNNie said...

Wow what a fabulous card, turned out great considering the time you had left...great card design Jenny.xx [aNNie]

meg said...

Beautifully designed Jenny amazing you made it in such a short time, love it

Cara said...

Wow, you did an amazing job rustling this up in just an hour. It's a perfect combination of love and masculine x

cuilliesocks said...

For a last minute job Jenny you've made a wonderful card, lovely design and colours theme, well done, Kate x

pam said...

What a fantastic make Jenny! perfect car, in such a short time.
Hugs Pam x

Greta said...

Wowzer--what a wonderful card, Jenny! It would have taken me longer than that to even come up with an idea! Love the papers, heart die & gorgeous numbers!

Darnell said...

Wow, Jenny, this is an amazing anniversary work of art to create in just an hour! If you ever more to America, will you move next door to me, please!! Hugs, Darnell xxoo

karenlotty said...

Terrific card Especially at such short notice

KandA said...

Fabulous anniversary card Jenny and so amazing that you were able to make it so quickly.... it would have taken me ages xx

Mia said...

I love this beautiful anniversary card, Jenny! Beautiful colours! Kisses, my friend.

Unknown said...

Lovely creation! Thank you for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.

หนังใหม่