MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Tuesday 25 October 2016

STAMPED CHRISTMAS CARD


Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.
Looked after my Grand Children yesterday as it's half term, and their other Nanny and Grandad have them today, and then my Son and DIL are on holiday for the rest of the week with them.

Having troubles with my back again.
It's slightly different this time around, as it doesn't hurt too much when I am sitting like the last time, just when I am moving about.

As I stated in my last post I bought a stamping magazine with lots of lovely Christmas stamps as a freebie.
So here is a card I made out of them, and a reminder that Rudolf day starts today and runs till the end of the month HERE



This is a 6"x6" size card.
I stamped the lovely fir branch all around the edge of the card, with Pine Needles DI, and then added the pine cones with Peanut Brittle Memento Ink.
The stamped image I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, and coloured it in with Pro-Markers.
The sentiment is also from the same set of stamps.

Thank you so much for your visit, and time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

11 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A super design with all the pretty foliage stamping around the edges Jenny.
Lorraine

weekend-windup said...

Beautiful card with wonderful design as the background. Love the color combination.

Rita said...

Fabulous card Jenny. I got this magazine too but have not used the stamps yet. Sorry to hear your back is playing up. Hope it eases a bit for you soon. Hugs Rita xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Jenny, lovely candle image and beautifully colored and designed.
I've got this magazine and love the stamps,but it's fairly jumped in price, hope your back pain eases soon, Kate x

Anonymous said...

hi jenny, thanks for popping by! oh, wow, i love this rudolph days card! all the border stamping is beautiful and i love how it coordinates with the image and you even did all that extra stamping to create an inside that is just as beautiful!

Sarah said...

Love this traditional card Jenny and the stamped background looks amazing. Sorry to hear that your back is playing you up, hope it passes soon xx

Erika said...

Jenny I hope your back feels better soon.
Great use of your freebie stamps and such a lovely Christmas card. I especially love how you've created the background.

Hugs Erika. x

Christine Harrop said...

A fabulous stamped background on your great Christmas card Jenny. I love the stamp you have used too. I hope your back starts to improve soon; it is soi draining and drags you down Take care. Love and hugs Christine xx

pam said...

Gorgeous stamped image on your Christmas card Jenny, perfect background papers.
hope your back ease`s soon..take care.
Pam x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi Jenny a lovely card its superbly stamped, how patient are you to do all that, inside as well, I dips me lid to you! 😊
Thanks so much fir popping over too, off to look around!!
Shaz in oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Lovely festive card. Love the candles.
I was using Peanut Brittle ink today. It's a great colour.
Ang x