MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 15 April 2016

OLDIE FOR FIDAY

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.
I would like to welcome my newest follower to my blog, and thank you so much for joining my blog.
I do hope you can pop back as often as your time allows.

My DH had a hospital appointment at Canterbury Hospital yesterday so we were out all day.

Well it's Friday again already, and time to share an Oldie with ERIKA HERE.
You just have to post something that you have shown on your blog before, and leave a comment on her Oldie, and she will return the favour.
So here is mine for this week it is some boxes I made with some bits of crochet, and lace.
Some of the bits of crochet were sent to me by some special blog friends who we don't see about blog land any more, and some I did myself.


















































I made these after watching a U tube
video on some very similar.

Thank you so much for your visit, and time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

13 comments:

Barb said...

Oh Jenny, you never cease to amaze me. These are all absolutely gorgeous. I love the crochet with the lace on those beautiful boxes.

Have a lovely weekend. Barbxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

These are all really pretty Jenny, I especially love the decorated boxes.
Lorraine

Erika said...

Wow Jenny I love all your crochet flowers, the boxes are beautiful too.
What lovely oldies to share with us all, thank you. Loving all the different layers.
Have a super weekend and thanks for joining in today, hugs Erika. x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jenny what beautiful boxes, and what a marvellous oldie, Kate x

Cara said...

Such gorgeous work and so delicate. Cara x

pam said...

Gorgeous projects Jenny, your gift boxs are stunning and your flowers.
Pam x

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous boxes ... Love all your crocheting... Stunning....
Hugs Sylvie x

karenlotty said...

A lovely way to decorate boxes The crochet hooks will have to come out and have a play now!

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous boxes Jenny and I really love these layered crochet style flowers! They are so beautiful and have a wonderful shabby chic feel to them!! hugs and happy weekend!

Michelle said...

Stunning and beautiful boxes Jenny - these crochet flowers are so very pretty - you are very talented indeed - Michelle x

Sue B said...

Wow! I love these boxes Jenny… the decoration on them is exquisite… so many lovely little details! and the flowers that you've made look awesome too! well done... you are so clever! :-)
Hope you are keeping well
Have a lovely weekend
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Ohhhhhh Jenny !!! These are absolutely amazing !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Great oldie. Your boxes are beautiful.
I can only crochet in straight lines so if I had a hat, I'd take it off to you!
Best wishes.
Ang x