MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 4 February 2016

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES DT......... THEME THINGS WITH WINGS

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.
It' the start of another challenge over at
 MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES.
This time it's the B Teams turn and Judith is our host. 
She would like to see 
THINGS WITH WINGS
on your creations.
Just pop along to the blog to see my team mates fabulous creations.

So here is what I made for my part of the DT.
I'm afraid it's another Tissue Box.



I used silver linen pattern card.
The butterflies, and the die cut round the edge of the box are in a light brown Metalic Pearlised card by Dovecraft.
The pearls are actually brown not black as they look in the picture.
Chiffon flowers from the works.

Thank you so much for your visit, and time.
I do hope you can join in this fab challenge theme.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

22 comments:

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Prachtig doosje Jennie .Mooi met de vlinders er op
Groetjes Gerrie

Sarah said...

You are now the Queen of tissue boxes Jenny!! I have managed to make a blank but am at a loss how to decorate it, I am going to take inspiration from your expert creations!! xx

Patricia said...

Another brilliant Tissue Box Jenny, love it.
I think I made so many I got sick seeing them.
Have a good day
Patricia xn

Barb said...

A beautiful tissue box. What stunning embellishments and I love those big krafty butterflies. Barbxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Another beautiful tissue box cover Jenny, this is gorgeous. Love the dies and papers you have used and your pretty design.
Lorraine

Алексровер Анна said...

Jenny, i always like the way you decorate the tissue boxes!I Can imagine what a pleasure to use such a beautiful hand made thing!

Craft buddy said...

I rarely take my crafting 3D - much more charming to use your dies on more surfaces :) x Jessie

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous Jenny! I really love that big butterfly with the amazing pearl body, what a wonderfully feminine and detailed addition! hugs :)

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Jenny, another gorgeous box from you today, your papers and embellishments are so pretty, Kate x

Janice said...

Hi Jenny, lovely tissue box cover, and like me, you have gone with butterflies.....can't really go wrong with butterflies can you?? Janice xx
Http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Wendy L said...

Jenny this is gorgeous, alot of work but well worth it, xxxx

Twinks Stamping said...

Jenny, your tissue box covers are gorgeous and look like that they take ages to make. Lovely xxxxx

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous creation, fabulous colours and love those flowers.

Kath x

pam said...

Gorgeous tissue box Jenny, love the decoration! beautiful butterflies and flowers, looks stunning.
Pam x

Hazel said...

The box looks beautiful with those gorgeous butterflies. I've eventually got round to visiting your blog! Hazel, MAWTT DT

Hettie said...

This is beautiful Jenny. I love the flutterbies. Stunning.
Hugs
xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Another gorgeous tissue box - I love it! So decorative! The butterflies look amazing, as do the intricate die-cuts!

Erika said...

Jenny thanks for the heads up about the butterflies, I am so bad at entering challenges!
Another fabulous tissue box, you really have these down to a fine art. Loving this colour combo and the big butterfly die, another corker.

Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This is absolutely gorgeous.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This is absolutely gorgeous.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Liz said...

I love seeing your tissue box covers, Jenny. They're all so decorative xx

Janice said...

This is the project I came over for Jenny...got a bit side tracked tho! Love your makes, Jx