MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 27 August 2015

THROWBACK THURSDAY CHALLENGE NO 12

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends,
and visitors.
Thank you so much for your visit, and the 
wonderful comments you make.
I really do appreciate everyone that is made.

Well it's Thursday, and time to join Bibiana in
the Throwback Thursday Challenge.
This challenge lasts for a month and started on
the 13th of August and goes on till Wednesday
the 8th of September.
So please try and join in, because if someone makes aneffort to do all the work involved to 
run a challenge I feel it should be supported,
and it's another lovely way to show your older
cards you have made, and of course there is 
prizes.

Now my card for this challenge was first 
shown on my blog.

                   HERE in Sept 2013. 

So here it is again for the challenge No 12.

  


This is a 8"x8" size card, and box I made to fit it.
It is made with Ivory card stock.
Details of dies used below.

Thank you again for your visit, and time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following
challenge. 
http://stampingwithbibiana.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/its-thursday-and-this-means-that-i-am.html 

17 comments:

Liz said...

Oh WOW, Jenny, this is just stunning! Fabulous design and so elegant. xx

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Schitterende kaart Jennie prachtig met de bloemen en mooi papier heb je gebruikt
Groetjes Gerrie

Barb said...

Wow that is an amazingly lovely card Jenny. As Liz says it's really elegant. Barbxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Oh Wow Jenny! This is amazing. Love the dies and embossing and all of the beautiful details. I struggle with white on white cards but you have created a gorgeous Wedding card here, absolutely stunning.
Lorraine

Stamping With Bibiana said...

thanks my dear jenny for your lovely and supporting words...your card is amazingly beautiful!!! the white on white is always so elegant and the die cuts are fabulous! another fantastic creation. big hugs and thanks for playing at my TBT challenge
bibiana

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is beautiful, Jenny! So many intricate die cuts! White-on-white cards are so elegant looking - I really should try another one. Thanks for the reminder of Bibiana's challenge - I'll have to see what I can dig up.

Erika said...

Wow Jenny that really is a WOW card, love all your dies as always the inside is just as beautiful as the outside.
Have a super crafty day, hugs Erika. x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This card and box are stunning.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

*Vicki* said...

I'm sure I missed this card from before, but wow is this ever stunning!! I love the white on white here with the shimmer and delicious ribbon bow!! WOWZER!! Thanks for sharing!! HUGS

Jacee said...

Oh my, Jenny I love this, so gorgeous, all your detail, the flowers, the sweet bow, and to carry the design through to the inside too, lovely, I love it!!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

PharmacyMichele said...

Wow-stunning card. Love all the details on it.

Michele

Hazel said...

Just stunning Jenny. Hazel x

Kim said...

fabulous wedding card Jenny, love the use of die cuts and your layout! gorgeous!
Kim x

pam said...

Stunning wedding card and box Jenny, love WOW and gorgeous layout with your beautiful die cuts.
Hugs Pam x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely stunning Jenny, what gorgeous dies and embossined background. Beautiful design and embellishments, hugs Kate x

Lidia R. said...

OMG !! I really love this awesome project!!!

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Wow, what a magnificent card. Bet whoever got this was thrilled to bits.
Beautiful!
Best wishes.
Ang x