MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Wednesday 28 January 2015

BABY CARD AND BAG

Hi and welcome to my blog all my very talented 
friends, and visitors.
Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments, and welcome back wishes.
I very much appreciate all of them.

I'm back today with a Baby Card and Bag my
granddaughter asked me to make for a friend.
This Baby was born on New Years Day, and was
rushed into St Thomas's Hospital for heart surgery.
Surgery was very successful, and she was home in
about 4 or 5 days after the op.
Just amazing what the surgeons can do now.




This a 8"x8" size card and bag to fit.
The papers and the image are from the Joanna
Sheen Baby Love CD.
I cut out the teddy border on my ScanNcut.
The pram on the bag is a Tattered Lace Die.
The bag is made from 2 sheets of A3 PMD card.

I used some snippets left over from the card on
the bag decoration, so I'm off to the snippets
playground to join in the fun.

Thank you for you visit, and precious time.
Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following
challenges. 
http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/pixies-snippets-playground-week-161.html 

20 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Love your sweet adorable card...all the beautiful added goodies compliment the card.xx

{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

Di said...

Wow Jenny! Just stunning, so much gorgeous detail - I bet this will always be treasured and kept!

Hugs

Di xx

Sarah said...

I love the way you use these "proper" baby images, it's such a beauty and will be looked at with joy for many years to come. I get out my baby cards (mine and the boys') and have a look from time to time, as well as putting on my wedding dress and parading around the house, but that's another story!! xx

Michelle said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Jenny - Im so glad the little baby is OK and the operations was successful - this card will definately be treasured forever - Michelle x

Patricia said...

Absolutely brilliant, one of my all time favourite baby images.
That image makes a beautiful baby card.
Have a good day

Patricia x

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous Jenny! So many beautiful intricate die cuts and the lovely shades of pink...it's all just so perfect for baby! Love it! hugs :)

Erika said...

Hi Jenny, a lovely card and gift bag there, just perfect for a little girl. The wee teddy banner is so cute.
It's amazing what surgeons can do nowadays.

Hugs Erika. x

Алексровер Анна said...

Jenny, the sweetest set i have ever seen! So wonderful image, so pretty teddies! Great work!!!!!

Hazel said...

Jenny you have used my all time favourite image, I love useing this one if I can. Beautiful card and gift bag. You are so right it's wonderful what can be done these days. Hazel x

Jacee said...

Ahhh how adorable Jenny, such a sweet pretty card, I'm sure they will love it.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, It definitely is amazing what the surgeons can do, and fabulous that the baby can be out of hospital so quickly. The parents will be overjoyed with this card and bag, it is gorgeous, it never ceases to amaze me how beautiful these images are on this CD.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, It definitely is amazing what the surgeons can do, and fabulous that the baby can be out of hospital so quickly. The parents will be overjoyed with this card and bag, it is gorgeous, it never ceases to amaze me how beautiful these images are on this CD.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

pam said...

I love this beautiful image too Jenny, great cd must use it more!!.
Gorgeous die cuts you have used to embellish your card and bag.
Pam

MRS DUCK said...

Hi jenny
Both are absolutely marvellous. What a lovely image on the card.
So glad the little mite is doing well.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Hettie said...

Aw Jenny. This is absolutely gorgeous. A beautiful image and you have framed it so well.
Hugs
xx

Irene said...

Hello Jenny

Such a fabulous card, and what an adorable image. I love the little baby embellishments,
and different shades of pink.
Stay safe and warm



luv
irene
xxxx

*Vicki* said...

This is absolutely precious Jenny!! I just ADORE all of the elegant die cut accents along with your sweet baby image!! :) I thank you so much for dropping in to say hi!! HUGS

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Hallo Jenny
Wat een lief babykaartje

Mojca said...

waw this look really gorgeous! such pretty design and colours. hugs! Mojca

Carole Z said...

What an adorable card Jenny, so glad everything went well for the baby's surgery, it must have been a dreadful worry for her parents, hugs Carole Z xx