MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Sunday 19 October 2014

TOO SWEET TO SPOOK

Hi and welcome to my blog all my craft loving
friends, and visitors.
I do hope you are all having a great weekend.
The weather here in East Kent yesterday was
glorious, and I do hope it was the same for you.

Now I joined the Pink Gems  e mail list and 
every month they send you an e mail outlining 
their offers for the month.
So while looking around their site I spotted 
quite a few things I wanted.
So here is the result.
This was bought as a digi kit, and I just could
not buy it now could I, as it's soooooo! cute. 
It's a pre-coloured digi kit, and I have decoupaged 
Chloe.




This is a 8"x8" size card.
Now I say this was a digi kit, but the pumpkin 
ticket was a stamp for 50 pence, and the cat 
inside was also a stamp for 50 pence.
The pumpkin stamped around the edge inside
was one I won on Bibiana's blog last year when 
she was celebrating her 2nd blog anniversary.
I used some snippets to mount my sentiment on,
so I'm off to collect the keys to the playground, 
and join the other playmates.
If you fancy joining in just use up some of your 
snippets and join us in the playground.
We love to welcome new playmates, and 
Miss Di, and the lovely Parsnip keep us on
our best behaviour .

Thank you again for visit, time, and your wonderful comments.
Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges.
http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/pixies-snippets-playground-week-147.html
http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/challenge-130-create-scene.html

24 comments:

Jacee said...

Lovely work Jenny, great colours and fab image, super work, love it!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous card Jenny awesome colours and image and everything..xxx


The Journey is the Start

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Such a fabulous card for Halloween.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Hazel said...

Yes Jenny she is to sweet to be spooky, but a great card, beautifully coloured. Hazel xx

Christine Harrop said...

She certainly is a sweet little witch and nobody could be frightened of her! Super card once again Jenny. Hugs Christine xx

Sarah said...

Boo-tiful!! This is adorable Jenny and everything works together perfectly!! We had a stinker of a day yesterday but today is shaping up to be a good one though, wall to wall blue sky at the moment xx

Sue said...

Another fab card my wonderful fairy godmother!!!! I think you must have sprinkled some fairy dust on my blogger :)))))) this card is gorgeous I love it..take care and lots of huggles and sloppies off Ollie xxxxxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous card Jenny, such a sweet image, and the inside is gorgeous too, hugs Kate x

Mary said...

Jenny, your card is too cute to spook! I love how you colored her and thank you for showing the inside too. Lovely all around!

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
I must admit, I don't do Halloween but this is a real fun card. Adore the kitty cat lol!
Once again, great insides. . . . . the card, that is lol!
Best wishes.
Ang x

Elizabeth said...

Super card Jenny, though I very much doubt that the little witch would frighten anybody, she's much too cute. Elizabeth xx

Marie-Louise said...

Fantastic card Jenny. Love the little witch.

MaryH said...

Of course you couldn't pass this one up. What a delightfully spooky, but cute, Halloween card. Love the coloring, and as always, your inside portion is just as beautifully finished off as the front of the card. What a great buy on your ticket & kitty. This is a sweet little image & I like the way you've popped up the little witch over that scary night scene. TFS & Happy Sunday.

Sarn said...

Very cute . . . and who could resist a 50p bargain????

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Алексровер Анна said...

Jenny, what a pretty little witch, how I like these bright and soft Halloween colors!great work in and outside !!!!!

Kathleen said...

Brilliant card, super cute image and fabulous colouring, inside looks brilliant and an overall cracker of a card.

Kath x

Hettie said...

Super card there Jenny. Lucky you getting stamps for 50p!
Hugs
xx

Carole Z said...

What a fabulous, fun Halloween card...both outside and as always inside too..love it! Hugs Carole Z xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, This card is fabulous, great coloured digi, and your compilation, as always, is beautiful.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Di said...

This is lovely Jenny! Super cute image and so beautifully made, as always. I have that little ticket stamps as well - really useful!

Hugs

Di xx

scrappymo! said...

What a little cutie she is...I can see whay you just had to order...lol

Your card looks wonderful. I love that ticket...perfect stamp with this card too!

The pumpkin stamp ytou won made a great background DP...looss great!

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Sorry it has been so long since i have been by to visit you! We do not move till Jan 23 but I have been busy purging through the house and garage. Got the moving quote this week and I think getting rid of the excess helped keep the bill managable.

Don't have to start packing for about 2 months yet...so now have time to visit and craft again. lol

Patricia said...

Brilliant card as always Jenny.
Love that sweet image and the great design.
Trying to catch up,with as many of my Blog friends as possible before I fall asleep again.
Getting too old for these long flights.
Hugs

Patricia xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous I like your scene, Thanks for playing along with us at Gem of a Challenge , Good Luck
Kevin xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Fab creations Jenny. Love this scene
Thanks for sharing with us at a gem of a challenge
Hugs Kelly