MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Wednesday 18 September 2013

JOSH AND PUPPY

Hi and welcome to my blog dear craft friends
and visitors.
We are mid week already my how time does fly.

I do hope you are feeling fine and bushy tailed
so to speak.
For those who are not feeling so good here's 
hoping you will soon be feeling better.

Thank you for all your lovely comments on my
Origami Box.
When I looked on Patricia Summerhouses blog
at hers I thought mine didn't look so good.
Will try and improve the next time I make one.

Now I have a card I made for the Pink Gem 
challenge, this week.

CLICK TO ENLARGE.


Now the inside.



Sorry about the wonky picture I seem to be 
holding my camera wonky these days, well
that's me all over. lol.
The card is an 8x8 size.
I used a Pink Gem digi image Josh and Puppy.
Coloured in with Promarkers.
I think I should mention this image doesn't 
come with a spotty dog it's my idea to make 
him spotty.
I coloured this in quite a while ago and it's 
been sitting waiting patiently to be used.lol.
The papers are from a book of papers I bought
at the supermarket.
Embellishments from my stash.
No die s were harmed  in the making of this 
card. lol.

Thank you again for your visit.
Keep crafting.
Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following
challenges.
http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ 
2 images.

13 comments:

Sarah said...

Super card Jenny...love the spotty dog and the foot paper clip!! xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, adorable image and I love the papers. Fabulous embellishments too
hugs Sue xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, Firstly, your origami box was beautiful, don't put yourself down (this coming from the person who always does the same, but do as I say, not as I do ha ha). Believe me it was gorgeous, as was Patricia's.
Secondly, loving your card with Josh and Puppy, loving the colours, loving the image, loving the inside, any boy (or big boy) would love to receive this creation.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Christine Harrop said...

The beauty of crafting is that we all have different ideas and we can all take ideas from other people's work. Your origami box was gorgeous in a different way to anybody elses. Stop knocking yourself! This is such a sweet image Jenny with the spotty dog. Love and hugs from Christine xx

Janet said...

Beautiful work Jenny xx

cuilliesocks said...

A very sweet card Jenny, love your colours and the inside is fab, hugs Kate x

Craftyhugs said...

Hi honey. This is beautiful! Image is just do cute! Love the detail.
Hope you got my email Hun.
Thanks again for your measurements for the book card. I've been busy doing DT cards so been absent from blog lol.
Hope you are well?
Have a lovely day
Hugs xx

Carole Z said...

Hi Jenny, first if all, your origami box was fabulous, no don't put yourself down! Love today's card..super bright colours and cute image, hugs Carole Z x

Sue said...

Hi my beautiful fairy godmother!! whats this I hear about your origami box??? sheesh it was stunning and so is this card. Missed going round everyone's blogs but I'm slowly feeling better and just taking it day by day its horrid never want it back again LOL lots of huggles xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny
I love this card, I love the colours you have used, and good luck in the contest.

I want to say a Great BIG Thank you for the link for the Origami box. I have spent this afternoon making one, if you wish you can take a peek on my blog www.crafts4sue.blogspot.co.uk
I am going to make a Christmas one next to put on the table filled with sweets, so thanks again.
I am always watching your blog, you make some really lovely cards, well done
Sue xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Such a cute card and image.
There was nothing wrong with your box chuck. How do you think I felt seeing yours and Patricias after putting my feeble effort up lol! I will do much better next time.
Best wishes
Ang x

Marie-Louise said...

Fantastic boys card Jenny.

Crafting Belle said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining my '2 Images Challenge' at A Gem of a Challenge. Hugs Lisa xxx