MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Wednesday 26 June 2013

CARTE POSTALE BIRTHDAY CARD

Good evening dear friends and visitors.
THANK YOU for all your comments on Ellie's
C Beebies card.
I really do love to read what you have to say about my work.
I do hope your week so far is going well, and the
weather is very kind to you.
Today in Kent we had a lovely sunny day, so hubby and I went out for the day, to Tenterden.
There I managed to get my granddaughter's 21st
Birthday present. She wants a Cath Kidson bag,
because she can't afford to buy one for herself as
she only has a part time job at the moment. So I 
think she will be pleased with it.  She has always 
liked the one I was bought by my daughter and 
granddaughter for my Birthday last year.

Tonight I have a quick card I made for my other
stepdaughter's partner. I suddenly remembered it
a little late and had to rush and make this, and
make it quite flat as it had to be posted to Wales.

CLICK TO ENLARGE.

Now the inside.


This is a shaped 8x8 card blank I bought at the 
NEC.
I distressed the card with Wild Honey Distress
Ink, and then stamped the whole card with Sam
Pooles Carte Postale stamps.
I also used Tea Dye Distress Ink on the cut outs too.
Thank you for your visit and comments.
I hope you all have a wonderful crafty day tomorrow.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

7 comments:

Sue said...

Hi my lovely fairygodmother. This card is really great what a fab mens card I'm sure he will love it :) Hope your getting plenty of sunshine down there its been really nice here today. Lots of huge huggles Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jenny, what a fab men's card, love the unusual shape and the stamps are great. I do like the DI colour, have a sunny day, kate x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jenny. I love the design and wonderful colours.
hugs Sue xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, I love this card, beautiful distressing and gorgeous stamping, LOVE IT !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Christine Harrop said...

Great card Jenny and love the shape too. He will love it. Christine xx

Carole Z said...

Fab card Jenny, beautiful stamping & inking! Ooh love Karh Kidston goodies! Carole Z xx

Christine Hussey said...

Oh I really like this Jenny! Love the shape, colours and fantastic stamping. Love & hugs Christine H xx