MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Sunday 4 December 2016

SISTER'S 70th BIRTHDAY BOOK AND WRITING PAD



Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.
I do hope you have had a good weekend.
As it's my sister's Birthday today I will be showing you what I made for her.
I bought a Hunkydory kit in the summer as my sister loves Art Deco.
Sorry there are load of pictures for this.











The book card is 8"x8" in size.
The lovely green shade of card came from Tattered Lace A4 Plus card.
As I said the the images are from Hunkydory.
With this set you also got this lovely writing pad and envelopes which I put together.
I thought my sister could put photos of her Birthday in the pockets inside where the tags are.

Thank you so much for you visit, and precious time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

 
 

15 comments:

Sarah said...

This is a really lovely set Jenny and I bet you Sister loved it xx

cuilliesocks said...

Oh ny goodness Jenny, who lovely, a lot of work in your card but so worth it as it's quite stunning, beautiful notelet set and box, the images ate marvellous, love it all, Kate x

Kathleen said...

Absolutely two fabulous makes, gorgeous colours and perfectly put together and how pleased she must be, although not a fan myself these art deco images are just perfect for your Sister, Must have taken you ages, very well done indeed.

Kath x

Liz said...

Amazing projects, Jenny, just stunning! What a gorgeous present for your sister. xx

pam said...

What a gorgeous keepsake book for your Sister Jenny, bet she will treasure this..gorgeous work.
Pam x

Mrs A. said...

What a masterpiece this is and what a fantastic keep sake for your sister. My sister will be 70 next yr so you have given me food for thought. Hugs Mrs A.

KandA said...

This is really fabulous Jenny and a super present for your sister with all those wonderful art deco images xx

Jean said...

What a beautiful birthday project for your sister Jenny, I bet she was thrilled to receive it.
Jean x

Chris said...

I'm sure your sister loved this beautiful card and stationery set. So much work has gone into these stunning projects, they are gorgeous!
Chris
x

Janice said...

Wow, Jenny, just love this Art Deco card and gift set. Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, Happy Birthday, Jenny's Sister.
Wow Jenny !! you have surpassed yourself here, this is a whopping card, beautifully created and your box and writing set is absolutely fabulous. A stunning array of gorgeousness, your Sister will be ecstatic.
Enjoy your day.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Pamellia said...

Wow these really are quite are deco and very beautiful! I love the images you have chosen and your colour palettes are just perfect for the style! So fashionable Jenny, and just gorgeous! hugs :)

Erika said...

Wow Jenny two beautiful art deco projects there. Love them both. Great colour combos too.
Hope you had a good weekend?
Hugs Erika. x

scrappymo! said...

You are so talented, Jenny. The booklet card and the writing pad are superb.

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
This is fabulous. A card and present all in one. I was asked to make an Art Deco card this week & hadn't a clue where to start, until I remembered a Docrafts pad I got from The Range in a sale 2 years ago ..... phew!
Ang x