MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Sunday 23 October 2016

SCOTTIE DOG CHRISTMAS CARD


Hi and welcome to all my craft loving friends, and visitors.
Thank you so much for your lovely concern about my Great Grandson Ewan.
He is fine now, and is home with his family.
Hubby's not been well for a few days, but  is much better now, so sorry I haven't been about much.

Today I have a card I made with some snippets of red card which I had left over from some batch making Christmas cards lately.



This is a 5"x5" size card.
The lovely Scottie dogs I bought from the Works.
I just love Scottie dogs as that used to be my nickname at school as my surname was Scott.
The stamped sentiment inside and on the front was from a freebie set from the latest stamping magazine. 
There are some wonderful stamps, and I will show more of what I made with them soon.

Lots of crafty love.  JENNY. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.
http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/pixies-snippets-playground-week-252.html 

23 comments:

Liz said...

Super card, Jenny. The tartan is a perfect background. xx

Liz said...

I forgot so say - such good news that Ewan is fine now. Hope your hubby is fully recovered soon. xx

cuilliesocks said...

So pleased to hear that Ewan is much better and now home. and I hope hubby is much better too.
Lovely card, I love your scott dog card, beautifully designed, take care, Kate x

Chris said...

Cute card! The little felt dogs look great with the lovely tartan background.
Glad Ewan is ok and back at home, you must be so relieved!
Chris
x

Barb said...

The little felt dogs are so sweet. A lovely card Jenny. I was called Fin at school because of my surname. Barbxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, So glad that Ewan and Tony are on the mend !!
This card is gorgeous, I especially love the tartan paper you have used too.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, So glad that Ewan and Tony are on the mend !!
This card is gorgeous, I especially love the tartan paper you have used too.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Christine Harrop said...

Such a relief for you all that Ewan is back home again and I'm leased Tony is on the mend too. This is a very cute card and I love the plaid paper. Hugs Christine xx

Jean said...

Oh Jenny, I love that tartan paper and the cute little Scottie dogs.
I am so pleased that Ewan is better and back home, and that your husband is feeling better too.
Jean x

Sarah said...

So pleased to hear that Evan is on the mend Jenny. Love this card, the dogs are so sweet and, of course, the tartan is perfect. Hope Hubby is soon better xx

Sarah said...

Oops...predictive text changed Ewan to Evan!!

Kathleen said...

Fabulous card, love the papers and the lovely doggies, always want to say Spotty Dog, do you remember Spotty Dog, loved the Wooden Tops.
Glad all is well with Ewan and Hubby.

Kath x

pam said...

Hi Jenny, glad Ewan is on the mend.
Wonderful card, love your Scottie dogs and fabulous design.
Pam x

Rita said...

Hi Jenny. Good news about Ewan. Love your card. I thought at first you had bought a scotty dog die, until I read on. They really are attractive on your card. Take Care. Hugs Rita xxx

karenlotty said...

So cute These Scottie dogs make a lovely embellishment

Алексровер Анна said...

Jenny, great to hear that Ewan is well! Wish all your family strong health! The cosy felt dogs are wonderful! Love the choice of background!

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful card Jenny, you're card scraps look almost like felt in the photo. Great news about Ewan.

Sue xx

Di said...

Great news about Ewan!! And I love your card Jenny - I think we certainly were in tune :) I used some of those darling Scottie Dogs last year (mine came from The Range but were exactly the same).

Hugs

Di xx

Mrs A. said...

What an absolutely scrummy card you have made. I love the tartan paper. Thats great news that Ewan is back home again and doing well. Hugs Mrs A.

Pamellia said...

Such a sweet Christmas card Jenny. I just love those little doggies! hugs :)

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

lovely card :) love the pattern paper used and the lil pups are adorable

Darnell said...

This is a darling snippets Christmas card, Jenny! I have a real soft spot for Scotties and love your nickname!! That's such good news that Ewan and your DH are both doing better! Long may it continue!! Lots of hugs, Darnell

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Glad to hear Ewan is better and hope Tony is better now too.
Love your card as I have a fondness for a certain brand of handbags that your little Scotty dogs remind me of lol!
Ang x