MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 2 October 2015

OLDIE FOR FRIDAY

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends,
and visitors.

It's Friday evening and time to share Oldie for Friday with Erika HERE.
This is all just for fun, but a wonderful way to
show your older creations.
Sorry I am a bit late with this weeks, I first posted 
this sometime in February 2013.





This is a 6"x6" size card.
The image and the sentiment is a Hunkydory
one, I just added some lace round the sentiment.
The papers are Dovecraft, and I added a few die
cuts, and some doilies. 

Thank you for your visit, and time.
I very much appreciate you sparing your 
precious time to visit me.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

11 comments:

Erika said...

Hi Jenny thanks for joining me sharing an oldie today. Great oldie, cute image, lovely choice of dies too.
Have a super weekend, happy crafting,
Hugs Erika. X

Liz said...

Lovely card, Jenny. I love the layered flowers. xx

pam said...

Beautiful oldie card Jenny, lovely image..colours and embellishments.
Hugs Pam x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Jenny, I like the image the frame and the colours
Kevin xx

Hettie said...

Lovely card Jenny. Nice doily die cut.
Have a great weekend.
xx

MaryH said...

Love this darling little Elly holding the sparkling bouquet. Looks just grand tucked in the pretty shapes of the doily mats, and of course your flowers & lovely bow just add more icing on the cake (umm.. the card!). So very pretty. TFS & Hugs

Wendy L said...

So cute Jenny, lovely design, xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Sweet card Jenny, thank you for your kind words also in regard to dad's passing....it is going to be a long tough road as I spend every day with him for the last four years, him watching me colour with approval and smiling...missing that already.xx..

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jenny, just lovely, what a super oldie, Kate x

Barb said...

Hi Jenny, I don't know how I missed this one. It's very pretty. Barbxx

Twinks Stamping said...

Beautiful card, love the colours and the cute image xxxx Jan xxx