MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 28 May 2015

BABY SHOWER CARD AND NAPPY CAKE

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends,
and visitors.
Sorry I have been missing this week, but it's 
half term, and I was asked to look after my
Grandson, and Granddaughter, and cooking
was on the cards again.
My Grandson made his usual Lemon Drizzle,
and my Granddaughter this time made Butterfly
Fairy Cakes.
So I was a bit exhausted yet again, and I have
quite a few Birthdays at the end of this month,
as well as this Baby Shower card and Nappy 
Cake for my other Granddaughter on Sunday.
The Nappy Cake idea came from Hazel's blog.
http://hazelsbasketsofjoy.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/girl-nappy-cake-and-card.html 
Please give her a visit, as she makes some wonderful, and very useful baskets, and
present ideas, as well as cards. 
Sorry this is a bit picture heavy.






The card is a 8"x8" size card.
The delightful image is a pre-coloured one
from the Pink Gem Designs.
You get a pre-coloured one and one to colour 
yourself.
The papers are a digi download also from the
Pink Gem Designs, I just added a yellow 
Promarker to the center to go with the dress in
the image.
I am going to be joining 2 challenges with this.
The Pink Gem one, and the Butterfly Challenge,
as I think they both fit the criteria. 

Thank you for your continued support of my
work.
I very much appreciate you time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following
challenges. 
http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/challenge-145-flowers.html 
http://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/31-butterflies-d-is-for-doily.html 

21 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card Jenny and love the nappy cake design...clever and a lovely gift.xxx


















{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Sarah said...

Well done Grandma, hope you are having a well deserved rest today!! What a lovely card to start with Jenny, beautifully done and the lacy daisies are a brilliant match to her dress and paper. As for the cake it's fabulous who would have thought that muslins would ever be available in pink!! The little bear and that sweet doll on the top are adorable xx

karenlotty said...

I bet you're tired! It's hard work looking after little ones Your card and cake are lovely I especially like the flowers you have used Where are they from?

Liz said...

A perfect card for an expectant Mum! I especially love the gorgeous butterfly. I love the nappy cake too, such a great idea. xx

Jacee said...

Wow Jenny, how fabulous, the cake looks fantastic and the card makes it a perfect gift, you've done a great job on this Jenny, I love it!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

cuilliesocks said...

hello Jenny, lovely card, pretty image and gorgeous embellishments.
Love your nappy cake, mum to be will love it, hugs Kate x

Kathleen said...

Brilliant card and image, love all the embellishments.
Great cake too, well done.

Kath x

Jean said...

Your card is beautiful Jenny, the lace butterfly and daisies are so pretty, as are the lovely die cut corners. The nappy cake looks great and makes a lovely gift as well.
Jean x

pam said...

Gorgeous card and gift for your Granddaughter, she will treasure both I`m sure.
Sounds like you need a rest.
Hugs Pam x

KT Fit Kitty said...

What an adorable card and gift! She will love it! Sounds like you've been having a fun time but need a break!

Carol said...

These are so pretty Jenny, what a great gift. Sounds like a fun week. Carol x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, I like the image and the design the cake shape gift is a great idea
Kevin xx

Stamping With Bibiana said...

oh my the baby' s gift is so darling, and the card too. they will LOVE it
hugs bibiana

Patricia said...

Hello Jenny, brilliant, love them.
Great card and all mums or mums to be love getting these Nappy Cakes.
Have a good day
Patricia x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous sweet card, love those little flowers, great to see a PG image, thanks for playing at agoac. I have some candy x

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, This card is stunning, as is the nappy cake, a fabulous gift.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Mrs A. said...

Jenny this is such an adorable card. I love the baby shower idea.and that cake is great. You have decorated the inside of the card to perfection . Love the filigree butterfly. Thankyou for fluttering by. Hugs Mrs A.

Lesley said...

Pretty card! Thanks for taking part in the Butterfly Challenge.

Lesley, GD xx

Pamellia said...

Oh my gosh Jenny, all this pink is just making me drool!! So soft and gushy, what an amazing card and gift! The crochet flowers and butterfly are so perfect for a feminine card! hugs :)

Carole Z said...

Gda fab card and gift Jenny, I bet Hazel will be thrilled to see your nappy cake...love your card, what a sweet image, hugs Carole Z xx

Sue said...

Wow you have been busy my lovely fairy godmother ..gorgeous card and lovely gift!! lots of huggles Sue xxxxxxxx and Olliebobs xxxxxxxxxxx