MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Monday 9 June 2014

BUTTERFLY CHALLENGE CARD

Hi and welcome to my blog all my friends, and
visitors.
Thank you again for your wonderful comments on my work.

Today I have my entry into the Butterfly Challenge.
Now you had a bingo grid to follow for this months challenge, so I chose Pink, Butterflies, 
and Dry Emboss.


Now the inside.



This is a 7"x7" size card.
I embossed my pink mirri card with a special
touch mask.
I printed my paper from a Studio Craft CD.
Die cut the small butterflies and embossed them
too.

Thank you again for your visit and time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following
challenges. 
http://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ 
No 8 Butterfly Bingo.

12 comments:

Sarah said...

I know why I missed you so much, you remind me that I don't have to stick to the plain cards and papers when using dies!! Your butterflies and those darling flowers are magnificent cut out of patterned paper and life the embossed card beautifully. Lovely to see you back!! xx

Planetsusie said...

So glad you are feeling better and are now back to crafting almost daily! Love to see your cards matey and this is a gorgeous pink. Lurve the butterflies and flowers made with the patterned paper. Gorgeous matey!!!

Lots of love and hugs Sue Pxxx

Christine Harrop said...

Another gorgeous card . I was not surprised at your bingo choice Jenny. It had to be pink, and it had to be butterflies didn't it? Gorgeous shade of pink! Hugs Christine xx

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful card Jenny. Lovely vibrant shade of pink.

Rita said...

Beautiful card Jenny. Hope you are feeling better. Hugs Rita xxx

Carole Z said...

Hi Jenny, another gorgeous card...love the colours! Hope you are continuing to fell better, hugs Carole Z X

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, A gorgeous card, I'm especially loving the little butterflies around the corners, so pretty.
I hope you are feeling a little better each day.
Lots of love and hugs from Patricia xx

Mrs A. said...

A superb card finished inside and out to perfection. Love the mirror card and my favourite colour too. The ribbon used matches in so well. Thankyou for fluttering by my bingo challenge. Hugs mrs A. (Butterfly challenge).

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
A vision of loveliness in pink. Love the pink mirror card.
Good luck with your challenge.
Ang x

Sue said...

Totally gorgeous card my lovely fairy godmother ..love the colour..love the papers you've used its so pretty ..huggles Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Karen Petitt said...

Stunning! Absolute perfection Jenny - I love everything about this card. Hope you are doing better hun Karen xx

aussie aNNie said...

The Journey is the Start