MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Tuesday 24 September 2013

SNIPPETS EASEL CARD

Hi and welcome to my blog all my craft loving
friends and visitors.

Thank you soooooo much for your visit and
wonderful comments.

Today I am joining in with a challenge I have never entered before.
The challenge is to use up snippets of left over
paper or card from other cards you have made.
So here is my attempt, I made this card mainly
with bits left over from a previous cards, the only 
thing that I haven't used before is the gold doily. 

CLICK TO ENLARGE.



The card is a 6x6 size.
I made the card from bits of card left over 
from my Holly Fairy Card.
Even the card it's self was the left over bit.
I had to join the paper as it wasn't big enough
so I put some ribbon down the join.
I think this idea of using up your bits from left
over projects is fab.

Thank you again for your visit.
I hope you all have a wonderful crafty day.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following
challenge. 
http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/ 
Snippets Playground Wk 91

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there :)
You made a great card with all your left over snippets-fabulous for your first time!
I only joined the Playground this week too-so I am just finding my way around and making new friends-they are a lovely group of Playmates(and so far no one has stolen my Teddy LOL!)
Have a lovely day,best wishes,Nessa xx

Sarah said...

She is so pretty Jenny and what a great idea, I will have to have a peep at that challenge. I have boxes full of scraps. Have a good one xx

Алексровер Анна said...

Dear Jenny! Sooo wonderful card! With it's own Christmas mood!

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jenny, the deep colours are so beautiful and I love all your detailing.
hugs Sue xx

Patricia said...

Good morning Jenny,
Fantastic card using snippets, love it all
Have a great day
Hugs

Patricia xx

Di said...

Hi Jenny! You made it to the Playground - welcome :)

And what a fabulous snippets card - I adore the rich burgundy and gold, beautiful with such a lovely image too.

Hope to see you again soon.

Hugs, Di xx

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie this is just stunning, love your colours too, hugs Pops x x x

Kim said...

gorgeous card Jenny and love the colours and image
Kim s

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, I love it, the image is gorgeous, and what a fabulous idea, I think I could do with using up my 'bits' as I have lots of them ha ha.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Rita said...

What a Wonderful card Jenny. The colours are so rich looking and I love that image. Hugs Rita xxx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
great card, especially as its made from bits and bobs. Good luck with the challenge.
Ang x

Christine Harrop said...

Another rather sexy fairy Jenny.This is a gorgeous card. Love and hugs from Christine xxx

Craftyhugs said...

Another wonderful card. i do like my easel cards and I adore that fairy. Loving that gold doily too.
Have a nice evening , whats left of it lol. Hugs xx

Sarn said...

Hi there . . .welcome to the Snippets Playground . . .don't be shy . . . come and play on the swings with me!

Wonderful intricate easel card with lots of glitz.

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Sue - said...

Great card - lovely rich colours.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Jenny, I saw it as a top pick at The Playground yesterday. Welcome to btw, looking forward to seeing more.

Hugs
Brenda