MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Tuesday 6 August 2013

MR FIX IT NO 2

Hi and good morning dear blog friends and 
visitors.
Well it's another glorious day in my part of the 
Uk.
I do hope you are all keeping well, and for those
who are not , I do hope you are soon feeling a 
lot better.

THANK YOU for all your recent comments.
I very much appreciate them all.

Today I have another card I made with a 
Mo Manning digi image I bought.

CLICK TO ENLARGE.


Ingredients of this card.
An A5 scolloped edge card.
A Mo Manning image coloured in with 
Promarkers.
I used up bits of scrap paper left over from
my Mr Fix it No 1 card.
See Sue J, taking a leaf out of your recycle
book. lol.
The stepladder and the paint are buttons I 
bought at the NEC in March.
The blue felt pieces round the frame of the
image are some bought me by my sister, and
I cut them up to go round.

Thank you again for your visit.
I hope you all have a wonderful crafty day.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

11 comments:

Hazel said...


Fab mans card Jenny, love how you have put it together.

Hazel xx

Anne-Elise said...

What a perfect card for a man, Jenny! Great details! Have a nice day! Hugs

Patricia said...

Great card Jenny a perfect "mans" card brilliantly put together.

Sorry you wont be at Birmingham. We booked this way back in June, all paid for then and have been saving for goodies since. So although it is very near Christmas we are prepared. Wont be buying that much ... cheap flights and only 10kilos of baggage.
Hugs

Patricia xxx

Sarah said...

Brilliant card Jenny and that image is fabulous...might need that one!! x

Carole Z said...

What a fab card Jenny! I love Mo's images and have quite a collection myself (including this one!). Your card is brilliant! Carole Z XX

Sue said...

This is wonderful Jenny. I love the image and fabulous detailing.
Thank you for always taking the time to leave such kind comments on my cards.
hugs Sue xx

cuilliesocks said...

Wonderful male card Jenny, he's quite a hunk this Mr. Fix It. Great image and all the little embellishments are so cool, Kate x

Sue said...

Great minds think alike my card today is a Mo Manning image LOL this card is fabulous and your recycling! hahaha lots of huggles and big kisses off Ollie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx take care hun Sue xxxxxxxxxxx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Fab mans card and I shall go against my grain and say, nice buttons!
Shame you're not going to NEC in Nov as it promises to be good fun meeting everyone.
Take care
Ang x

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, Love it !! the image is gorgeous, the buttons are fabulous, have never seen anything like those before, Matt will adore his card.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Алексровер Анна said...

Great card for a man, and very nice image!!!