MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Sunday 21 July 2013

MOLLIE

Hi and good afternoon dear blog friends and
visitors.
Sorry I didn't post yesterday, but as it was a 
cooler day in Kent, so I did a major clean up 
and tidy in my craft room.

I also had to take a faulty Hougie Project Book
back to my local craft shop, because it was faulty.
There were 3 pages missing, and 3 pages 
repeated in it.
While I was there they still had a 50% off 
everything sale, except for CD, so you can't
pass up an offer like that can you. lol.

Thank you for all your comments on my last
card.
I very much appreciate you comments and time
spent visiting my blog.

Today I haven't the other grandson card as
promised, but a card I have made for the
Pink Gems Challenge.

CLICK TO ENLARGE.


Now the side view.



I cut the shape card out of a new die I bought
yesterday.
Sorry don't know the name or make of it as it
had no name or make on the wrapping.
I cut out the shape by extending the die over
the edge of the cutting board.
Cautionary tale if using a E-Bosser don't use
it for this type of project as it bends the die.
Luckily it went back okay, so next time I will
use the Grand Calibur, because I know it is
okay for this type of cutting.
I inked my white card all over with Dusty
Concord Distress Ink to make it purple.
I embossed some pearly metallic card and 
cut out the shapes a little smaller, for the base
and top of the  easel.
I used a Pink Gem image colored in with 
Promarkers.
The button in the middle of the bow I 
coloured and glittered to match the card.
Everything else from my stash.

Thank you again for you visit to my humble
blog.
I hope everyone has a super crafty day.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following
challenges. 
http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ 
Anything but Square.

15 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

This is a great card Jenny (my fave colour! lol!) and a fabulous shape. It would have been rude not to spend money with such a good sale!!!!!! It's cooler here today so Like you I have taken the opportunity to do a bit of work. Have a good day. Love and hugs from Christine xx

Hazel said...


Another great card Jenny. Oh we all like a bargain and as long as it gets used then its worth it. It was overcast here until about a half hour ago and it's burning off making it very hot again.

Hazel xxx

Sue said...

Hi Jenny! what a lovely card and love that die shape! I haven't done much today after me and my grandson did the garden yesterday I'm chilling today lots of huggles and sloppies off Ollie huggles hun Sue xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful Jenny, gorgeous colours and design. Enjoy your bargain buys, Kate x

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card Jenny, I love the pretty image, gorgeous colours and fabulous shape too.
hugs Sue xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, your creation is just gorgeous :0) Hugs pops xxx

Carole Z said...

Hi Jenny, this is gorgeous! I love the design & colours.. Beautiful use of the die Carole Zxx

Christine said...

What a gorgeous creation you have made with this PG image..stunning colouring awesome shape great details..

Thanks for sharing with us at AGOAC "Anything but square chall.

smiles Christine x

mags said...

This is gorgeous. Love the shape and the super image and colours. Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge and good luck.
Mags
x

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful card Jenny. Love the colour. I do not use my inks nearly enough.

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, A beautiful card, gorgeous shape to the new die, gorgeous colour and gorgeous image.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Unknown said...

Lovely card Jenny, that shape is awesome and your colours are just perfect for this beautiful image...luv annie xx

Planetsusie said...

This is a nice die matey! Bestest colour ever! She is a gorgeous image as well and definitely suits the layout! Brilliant creation blogster!


Big hugs to you Sue Pxxx

By the way, it's bloomin' hot here this afternoon, it was lurvely and cool this morning then the sun spoilt it for me - lol!!!

Patricia said...

Good evening Jenny,
This is a stunning card and that image.... what can I say!! she is so beautiful.
Hugs

Patricia xxx

Stamping With Bibiana said...

sooo beautiful
bibiana