MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Tuesday 9 April 2013

GRAND PIANO

Good morning dear friends and visitors.
Sorry I haven't visited you for a few days, but I seem to have 
slowed right down to a snails pace lately. Everything seems to 
be taking me ages to do. Maybe it's my age. lol.
THANK YOU for all your wonderful comments on my sister's
work. 
I very much appreciate you sparing the time out of your busy
lives to visit me and make such fabulous comments.

Today I have a card I have made for the people who come to
entertain my ladies club I run on Tuesday afternoon.
Talking about which it is our last day today as we are closing
the club, because the lady who helps me is not well and can't continue running it with me and I can't manage it on my own.

Click to enlarge.

Now the inside.


The paper and image used was one I found on the internet.
I made a slight mistake with the cosmic shimmer glue dots
on the right had side of the image, but except for that I was 
really pleased with the black and white of the card.
Thank you again for your visit.
I do hope you all have a wonderful crafty day.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

13 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Fabulous card Jenny, they will really appreciate it. Such a shame your club has to close, but I fully understand.It is not possible to run something like this alone. I hope your ladies aren't too disappointed. Love from Christine xx

Sue said...

This is wonderful Jenny. I love the image and fabulous paper to match.
Take care
Hugs Sue xx

Rita said...

Stunning card Jenny. Terrible to hear about your club closing, but it takes a lot of work and you certainly should not attempt to do it on your own. Take care. Hugs Rita xxx

Hazel said...

Jenny another lovely card, it's sad that your club has to close but yes your right you can't do it on your own. Iam sure all the ladies understand and are thankfully for the time you have given them.

Hazel

melanie said...

Beautiful card Jenny shame your club has to close but I`m sre you have met some great friends Melaniex

Carole Z said...

Fab card Jenny, I'm sure they loved it! I was so sorry to read your club has to close, but hopefully you and your friends from the club will still get together, Carole Z X

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, A lovely black and white card, loving the piano and keyboard theme, really lovely. So sad that your club is closing, hopefully you will all meet up for a chat periodically, and stay in touch with each other, I'll bet the ladies are upset that you are closing, but you wouldn't be able to carry on by yourself.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Marie-Louise said...

Fabulous card Jenny. Love the black/white theme. Sorry your Ladies Club had to close I am sure it will be badly missed by all your friends.

Unknown said...

This is just gorgeous, love black and white, always classy.xx

Patricia said...

Love your card Jenny just perfect for the occasion, a very classy creation.
Sorry to hear about your club closing. Not an easy thing to do with limited amount of help and certainly not a job for one person.
Hugs

Patricia xxx

Алексровер Анна said...

I like black and white cards! So stylish!!!!

Patricia said...

Back to try again,
I love this card Jenny, perfect for the occasion.
So sorry to hear about your club, too much for one person to be running.

Patricia xx

Patricia said...

Ooopps! Just noticed that my first post actually arrived with you. Sorry about that, my silly iPad did say it had failed.
Hugs

Patricia xxx