MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Wednesday 6 February 2013

WOYWW

Good evening to all you wonderful talented craft loving people
and visitors.
I would like to say a big hello and welcome to my new follower, 
and thank you for being interested in my work.

Well its Wednesday and I know this is a bit late again for the 
What's on your desk Wednesday, but I had phone call this 
morning to look after my grandson as he wasn't very well, and
his mum has just started a new job so she couldn't have time off.

So here is the picture of my  desk that I took at 7 am this morning.

Click to enlarge.
 I am still trying to finish a card for the Pink Gem challenge.
Thank you again for your visit and interest.
I hope you have all had a fabulous day in this very cold windy
weather today.
Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Awww I hope your grandson is feeling much better Jenny there are lots of nasty bugs going around..so far me and Paul havent caught anything..touch wood he has enough problems without them LOL I didnt venture far with Ollie today its so cold here and we got that dreaded white stuff for while today. Your desk is tidier than mine is..and I spent ages the other day tiding it up as well ...huggles hun you stay safe and warm xxxxxxxxxxx Sue xxx

Anonymous said...

GM Jenny
Hope your grandson is feeling better, I hope your Dad ok too your desk is too tidy lol i would hate to take a pic of mine right now actually perhaps thats what i ought to do it would make me keep it tidier lol

Unknown said...

Neat and tidy, a bit like mine Jenny! I think it is just a phase I am going through, I am sure I won't keep it up. Hope your grandson is feeling better, this is the second time I have tried to post this.
Carol.x