MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Monday 14 January 2013

5th BIRTHDAY CARD FOR HANNAH

Good morning to all you wonderful talented followers and 
visitors. 
Well it's the start of another week, and I do hope you all had
a wonderful weekend.
THANK YOU for your visit to my blog and for all the wonderful 
comments that you make.
I really do appreciate everyone that you make on my work.

Well it's my youngest granddaughter's Birthday on Friday and
she will be 5 years old.
She has just started school last September, but up until last May
I looked after her on a Monday and Thursday.
Then her Mum gave up work to spend the last few months with
her before she started school.
So here is the card I made for her Birthday.

Click on the photo to enlarge the picture.

Now the inside.


This is an 8x8 card.
The papers are Dovecraft London Line Designer Pack.
The image is from Pink Gems and coloured in with Promarkers.
The webbing was given to me by the lovely Sue P thank you
very much Sue.
Thank you again for your visit.
I hope you all have a wonderful crafty Monday and that you 
manage to slot a little craft into your day.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

13 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

What a very sweet card, beautifully designed, and I just love the image and colours, kate x

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny, this just right for a five year old, full of colour and very girly. Love the image and flowers and of course you have designed it beautifully.

Wilma x x

Hazel said...


Jenny. What a sweet card Hannah will be delighted. Hazel

Carole Z said...

Hi Jenny, what a lovely, cute card..Hannah will be thrilled! Carole Z X

Patricia said...

Awww!! Jenny this is just soooo!! sweet Hannah will love it.
Have a Great Day

Patricia xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, This is such a sweet card, beautiful colours, gorgeous image, and the flowers are fantastic. Hannah will adore this card.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card Jenny, I love the cute image and pretty colours. I am sure that Hannah will love it too.
Hugs Sue

Pop's Cards said...

Wowzers!! This is just gorgeous sweetie, hugs Pops xxx

Marie-Louise said...

This is gorgeous. Hannah will love it.

Unknown said...

What a pretty card, Jenny, I am sure Hannah will love it, and because you have included her name it will make it extra special for her.
Hugsx
Carol

Christine Harrop said...

Perfect card for a 5 year old Jenny. Hannah will adore it. The pink and lemon is lovely. Christine x

Sue said...

Hi my fairy godmother:)) This is totally gorgeous Hannah will love it, and I'm glad we finally heard from Mrs P!! LOL I emailed her cos I was getting a bit worried sheesh. Well its snow, snow and more snow today here so Ollie can wait cos I aint going out in that!!! huggles hun see you later take care xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Planetsusie said...

Hi Jenny Mrs P here! I love your card for Hannah - I am sure she will absolutely adore it. You have been very busy since Christmas, I feel such a let down - lol!!! Sorry now I am giggling because I love to procrastinate as you know, so this is no different really! I love the colours you have used on Hannah's card and those papers are super!

Big hugs to you - Sue Pxxx

PS Where do you keep your wand by the way. Oh and I am sending Sue some diamante wellies so Ollie can go out!