MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Saturday 8 December 2012

CHRISTMAS CARD

Good morning to all my wonderful bog friends and visitors.
I am very sorry I haven't posted anything for a couple of days.
I have had family staying with me for the funeral of my brother
in law who passed away recently.
May I say thank you to all of you if you were concerned about
me, and thank you for your support and comments.

My card today is another Christmas one.

Click on the photo to enlarge the picture.

This card is an 8x8 size.
The angel and the sentiment were from Kanban.
I added some cotton lace from my stash.
Thank you so much for your visit.
I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday and that you manage
to slot some craft into your busy schedule on this run up to
Christmas.
Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

10 comments:

Caroline said...

This is so beautiful the angel is adorable and the lace trim and layout are gorgeous. I'm glad you are OK and I'm sorry for the loss. Take care hun Caroline xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny, sorry to hear of your loss, but you have family around to support you and you to give support. Your ard is beautiful, Kanban have beautiful products to enhance cards. Love it all especially the lace trim.

Wilma x x

Sue said...

This is so beautiful Jenny. I love the angel and the lace looks so pretty.
So sorry to hear your sad news, take care
Hugs Sue

Oksana said...

Hi Jenny, sorry to hear your sad news. Your card today is lovely, the added lace looks beautiful and gives it a vintage look.x

Christine Harrop said...

Sorry about your sad news Jenny. Love the yellow on your card which lifts it, and the angel is a sweetie. Christine x

Patricia said...

Good Morning Jenny , Sorry about that news.
I really like today`s card and how you have pleated that lace.
Hugs

Patricia xx

Teresa said...

Beautiful card Jenny, I love how you've pleated your lace and the bow. I hope you have a lovely Sunday. Hugs Teresa xx

Marie-Louise said...

Such a pretty card. Love the lace.

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, Such sad news for your family, my thoughts and prayers are with you all at this very sad time.
Your card is beautiful, love the angel image and the pleated lace is beautiful.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Planetsusie said...

Hi Jenny - I thought about you last week and hoped you were OK. I'm glad you both had your family around you.

I love the card you have made - it is an unusual colour for Christmas and I think it is absolutely brilliant. Take care of yourself my friend.

Big hugs to you Sue Pxxx